lunes, mayo 28, 2007

TOP Bonus track donde el único sentido de un lunes es ver Lost en AXN

3. Scoundrel Days – A HA

Was that somebody screaming... /It wasn't me for sure / I lift my head up from uneasy pillows / Put my feet on the floor / Cut my wrist on a bad thought /And head for the door
Outside on the pavement / The dark makes no noise / I can feel the sweat on my lips / Leaking into my mouth / I'm heading out for the steep hills / They're leaving me no choice
And see...as our lives are in the making / We believe through the lies and the hating / That love goes free
For want of an option / I run the wind 'round / I dream pictures of houses burning / Never knowing nothing else to do / With death comes the morning / Unannounced and new
Was it too much to ask for / To pull a little weight... / They forgive anything but greatness /These are scoundrel days / And I'm close to calling out their names /As pride hits my face / See...as our lives are in the making / We believe through their lies and the hating / That love goes free through scoundrel days
I reach the edge of town / I've got blood in my hair / Their hands touch my body / From everywhere / But I know that I've made it / As I run into the air
And see...as our lives are in the making / We believe through the lies and the hating / That love goes free / Through scoundrel days.

2. Manhattan Skyline – A HA

We sit and watch umbrellas fly / I'm trying to keep my newspaper dry / I hear myself say, "My boat's leaving now" / ...so we shake hands and cry / Now I must wave goodbye /Wave goodbye
You know / I don't want to cry again / Don't want to cry again / I don't want to say goodbye / Don't wanna cry again / I don't wanna run away / I don't want to race this pain /I'll never see your face again
Oh but how / How can you say / That I didn't try... / You see things in the depths of my eyes / That my love's run dry / No...
We leave to their goodbyes / I've come to depend on the look in their eyes /My blood's sweet for pain / The wind and the rain bring back words of a song / And they say wave goodbye /Wave goodbye
You know / I don't want to fall again / I don't wanna know this pain / I don't want another friend / I don't wanna try again / Don't want to see you hurt / Don't let me see you hurt /I don't wanna cry again / I'll never see your face again
How can you say / That I didn't try / You know I did / You see things in the depths of my eyes / That my love's run dry (I don't wanna cry again...)
...So I read to myself / A chance of a lifetime to see new horizons /On the front page / A black and white picture of / Manhattan Skyline.

1. Días Azules

No hay comentarios.: