martes, septiembre 18, 2007

TOP 5 "Did I listen to pop music, because I was miserable? or I was miserable because I was listening to pop music?"

5. Mis últimas semanas han sido retro USA 1950 – 1980 y música españoleta de antes del 2000. La música de hoy toda suena igualita, escasamente hay buenas bandas, parece que hacen su música sin ganas, sin sentir eso allá abajo que se mueve y palpita, que quiere ser expulsado desde las mismísimas entrañas. Eso es lo que me gusta de la música, que parece que le metiste todo el sentimiento y la entendedera sin razón a una canción.

4. Roy Orbison – sólo conocía Pretty Woman hasta que Joni puso Crying en su blog-, Johnny Cash, Ray Charles, The Zombies, The Kinks, T Rex, Elvis – aunque ya lo había escuchado (¿Quién no ha escuchado a Elvis?) le debo otra vez a Joni que me lo pusiera otra vez a escuchar-, Dead Kennedys, Siniestro Total, Los toreros muertos, Alaska y dinarama, Alaska y los pegamoides, Kaka de luxe, etc. es lo que he escuchado últimamente.

3. “I was alright for a while /I could smile for a while/ But I saw you last night /You held my hand so tight / As you stopped to say hello / Thou you wished me well / You couldn't tell / That I've been crying over you / Crying over you / And you said "so long" /Left me standing all alone / Alone and crying, crying, crying, crying / It's hard to understand /But the touch of your hand / Can start me crying / I thought that I was over you But it's true, so true / I love you even more than I did before / But darling, hat can I do? / For you don't love me / And I'll always be Crying over you, crying over you / Yes now you're gone And from this moment on I'll be crying, crying, crying, crying /Yeah, crying, crying over you” Roy Orbison.

2. ¡Que levanten la mano los que queremos empalar a los fanáticos de Héroes del silencio, Fito Páez, Soda Stereo y por consiguiente a Cerati!

1. “Hey mama, don't you treat me wrong / Come and love your daddy all night long / All right now, hey hey, all right / See the girl with the diamond ring / She knows how to shake that thing / All right now now now, hey hey, hey hey / Tell your mama, tell your pa / I'm gonna send you back to Arkansas / Oh yes, ma'm, you don't do right, don't do right / Aw, play it boy / When you see me in misery / Come on baby, see about me / Now yeah, all right, all right, aw play it, boy / When you see me in misery / Come on baby, see about me / Now yeah, hey hey, all right / See the girl with the red dress on / She can do the / Birdland all night long / Yeah yeah, what'd I say, all right / Well, tell me what'd I say, yeah / Tell me what'd I say right now / Tell me what'd I say / Tell me what'd I say right now / Tell me what'd I say / Tell me what'd I say yeah / And I wanna know / Baby I wanna know right now / And-a I wanna know / And I wanna know right now yeah / And-a I wanna know / Said I wanna know yeah / Spoken: Hey, don't quit now! (c'mon honey) / Naw, I got, I uh-uh-uh, I'm changing (stop! stop! we'll do it again) / Wait a minute, wait a minute, oh hold it! Hold it! Hold it! / Hey (hey) ho (ho) hey (hey) ho (ho) hey (hey) ho (ho) hey / Oh one more time (just one more time) / Say it one more time right now (just one more time) / Say it one more time now (just one more time) / Say it one more time yeah (just one more time) / Say it one more time (just one more time) / Say it one more time yeah (just one more time) / Hey (hey) ho (ho) hey (hey) ho (ho) hey (hey) ho (ho) hey / Ah! Make me feel so good (make me feel so good) / Make me feel so good now yeah (make me feel so good) / Woah! Baby (make me feel so good) / Make me feel so good yeah (make me feel so good) / Make me feel so good (make me feel so good) / Make me feel so good yeah (make me feel so good) / Huh (huh) ho (ho) huh (huh) ho (ho) huh (huh) ho (ho) huh / Awh it's all right (baby it's all right) / Said that it's all right right now (baby it's all right) / Said that it's all right (baby it's all right) / Said that it's all right yeah (baby it's all right) / Said that it's all right (baby it's all right)Said that it's all right (baby it's all right) / Woah! Shake that thing now (baby shake that thing) / Baby shake that thing now now (baby shake that thing) / Baby shake that thing (baby shake that thing) / Baby shake that thing right now (baby shake that thing) / Baby shake that thing (baby shake that thing) / Baby shake that thing (baby shake that thing) / Woah! I feel all right now yeah (make me feel all right) / Said I feel all right now (make me feel all right) / Woooah! (make me feel all right) / Tell you I feel all right (make me feel all right) / Said I feel all right (make me feel all right) / Baby I feel all right (make me feel all right)” Ray Charles.

1 comentario:

AndyPeceto dijo...

El mejor diálogo inicial de una película ever